Philip Wm. Spicksley
President of the Association of Independent Celebrants
72a Westfield Rd
Barton Upon Humber
Tel. 01652 634063
Standard Terms & Conditions
– Bookings are accepted in good faith, based on the information provided by the client, and are deemed to be accepted only when the deposit/ booking fee is paid and acknowledged in writing, including by email.
– The deposit/ booking fee is deducted from the final account. In the event of cancellation, it may be non-returnable – see Cancellation Charges below.
– The balance of the account is payable 30 days prior to the event unless otherwise agreed.
– The fee quoted is inclusive of travel based on a 20-mile distance from Barton Upon Humber, North Lincolnshire and is guaranteed for 30 days from the date of the written confirmation.
– The right is reserved to increase the fee payable due to altered instructions of engagement, e.g. time at the event being extended or the venue changed.
– Every effort is made in good faith to fulfil the engagement, but responsibility cannot be accepted for non-arrival due to circumstances beyond my control, e.g., to include such events as extreme weather conditions, industrial action, failure of public services etc.
– In the event of non-arrival, a refund will be made to the client, according to the circumstances prevailing.
– In the event of illness, every effort will be made to provide a substitute Celebrant and to pass on full details of the booking and planning documentation for the event. No additional fee will be charged.
In the event of cancellation by the client for any reason, the following charges will apply from acceptance of a booking:
6 months or more prior to the event = Forfeit of deposit
3 – 6 months prior to the event = 50% of fee
1 – 2 months prior to the event = 75% of fee
Within 1 month prior to the event = Full fee payable
Cancellations will only accepted in writing to the postal address above. Regrettably, telephone, fax or emails cannot be accepted.